The sixth and final season of Silicon Valley premiered on October 27, 2019.
Pied Piper has become a large company of 500 employees with Richard speaking before Congress on his ideology of a new internet that doesn't collect user data. He is shocked to learn that Colin's online game Gates of Galloo, part of the Pied Piper family, has been collecting user data the entire time. In a bid to sever ties with Colin even though it's the company's main source of income, Richard seeks a new investor, first courting shady Chilean billionaire Maximo Reyes and then turning down his $1 billion offer. He then seeks to purchase the floundering Hooli, once a tech giant run by his rival Gavin Belson. Meanwhile, Richard's right-hand-man Jared has left Pied Piper to seek a new up-and-coming talent in need of his support.
- 1- Artificial Lack of Intelligence
- 2- Blood Money
- 3 - Hooli Smokes!
- 4 - Maximizing Alphaness
- 5 - Tethics
- 6 - Russfest
- 7 - Exit Event
- Thomas Middleditch as Richard Hendricks
- Josh Brener as Nelson "Big Head" Bighetti
- Martin Starr as Bertram Gilfoyle
- Kumail Nanjiani as Dinesh Chugtai
- Amanda Crew as Monica Hall
- Zach Woods as Donald "Jared" Dunn
- Matt Ross as Gavin Belson
- Suzanne Cryer as Laurie Bream
- Jimmy O. Yang as Jian-Yang
- Season 6 will be the final season.
- The final season will be the shortest of the series. Season 6 will have just seven episodes in total compared with eight to 10 in previous seasons. 
- "Money perverts everything!"